Allure your senses with all natural perfume/cologne brands listed on Eco Beauty Reviews. The eau de parfums and colognes featured on this website are formulated in a base of undenatured natural grain, natural sugar cane or bio-dynamic organic grape alcohol.
No animal testing.
No petro-chemicals, synthetic fragrances, artificial preservatives, phthalates, parabens, chemical additives/denaturants nor any genetically modified ingredients have been added to the perfumes/colognes.
Some perfume brand owners featured do offer oil based natural perfumes.
- Abel Organics (The Netherlands)
- Annmarie Gianni Skin Care (U.S.A.)
- AURA-SOMA (U.K.)
- Be genki (Australia)
- Chikii (Australia)
- Christy ORGANICS (Australia)
- Circle of Life Botanicals (Australia)
- Halka B. Organics (Australia)
- ime natural perfume (Australia)
- Living Libations (Canada)
- Lotus Wei (U.S.A.)
- LUNARII Natural Perfumes (Australia)
- Neat Natural Perfume (New Zealand)
- ONE SEED (Australia)
- Parfums Lalun (U.S.A.)
- Perfume by Nature (Australia)
- Pour le Monde (U.S.A.)
- Pure Perfume Oils (U.K.)
- Roxana Illuminated Perfume (U.S.A.)
- Soulfire Artisan (Australia)
- Stephanie K. Naturals (U.S.A.)
- Tallulah Jane (U.S.A.)
- VERDURA naturalalternatives (Canada)
Why Choose Perfumes Made With Pure Essential Oils?
“Once upon a time”, perfume was made from 100% essential oils derived from fragrant plants, animals and even tree moss as well as seaweed. It was well sought after; not just for the wonderful aromas but for its therapeutic properties. The elite would even bathe in a bath of essential oils to impart its ‘life force’ into the very heart of their being. That’s where the ‘fairy tale’ ends.
A disturbing fact is that present-day perfumes, even most of the expensive brands, are being made from synthetics; mainly from petrochemicals. In the laboratory, chemists have been able to mimic (copy) fragrances from essential oils by studying the chemical compound of the essential oil under a microscope then reproducing that same natural chemical compound, synthetically.
Trust them to cheat Mother Nature.
There isn’t anything therapeutic about synthetic perfume. So why make it? It’s cost-effective but who pays a hefty price for it in the long term? You! Many of the ingredients are known carcinogens (cancer causing). Once absorbed through the pores of the skin these toxic chemicals are capable of mutating our DNA, altering our genes, changing the way our glands function and compromising our immune system.
Unless a perfume company reveals that they only use 100 percent pure essential oils in their perfumes then you can bet your bottom dollar and bottom of their ingredient list that their label stating “Made with Pure Essential Oils” is deceiving. It is most likely that there is only a minimal amount of the essential oil in the perfume.
- Wikipedia: “Petrochemical”
- Health Impact News: “Is Your Health Being Destroyed by Other People’s Toxic Fragrances?”
- drmercola.com: “Perfumed Poison: the Hidden Dangers of Fragrances.”
- ime-natural-perfume.com.au: “How Do You Know If Your Natural Perfume Is the Real Deal?”
Click here to go back to the Eco Beauty Reviews home page.