Vapour Organic Beauty make-up products contain 70% organic ingredients with the remaining 30% consisting of mineral pigments and essential oils.
All natural healthy ingredients which haven’t been heavily processed. Now that is good news!
Honoured with 2 ALLURE Best of Beauty Awards in 2010 for their Aura Multi Use Blush and again in 2013 for their Atmosphere Luminous Foundation, Vapour Organic Beauty has an additional 28 awards under their belt for product excellence.
Where to Buy