Whether you love the great outdoors or spend a reasonable amount of time in front of a computer screen indoors, it’s always best to apply on your skin an all natural non-greasy body oil with natural UV protection.
HAUT Raspberry Skin Elixir with its ‘berry’ good SPF (Sun Protection Factor) also contains the following:
- Rich moisturising properties
- Significant amounts of essential fatty acids and antioxidants
- Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Omega 3 & Omega 6 fatty acids
- Anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties
100% Pure Red Raspberry Seed Oil and Vanilla Bean, the only two ingredients used in HAUT Raspberry Skin Elixir, aids in wound healing because of their anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
Well, I was very interested in trying a sample of HAUT Raspberry Skin Elixir and it was a great pleasure for me to have one sent my way by Samantha Sargent from Be Naturallyou.
Just a tiny amount of elixir was all I used to cover my face and it absorbed well. A little goes a long way.
2.5 Oz. of HAUT Raspberry Skin Elixir has a 6 month shelf life.
- Apply a few drops to eye area to use as a cleansing oil to remove makeup.
- Before showering apply a few drops to face to moisturise skin.
- After a shower rub into skin to hold in moisture.
“Organic Red Raspberry Seed Oil has more pronounced anti-inflammatory properties than avocado, grapeseed, hazelnut and wheatgerm oils and may prove to be the most effective oil to use in the treatment of eczema, psoriasis and other skin conditions.
Please note: HAUT Raspberry Skin Elixir does not have an official SPF 30 but reported to have a potential *SPF 30 between 28-50 and 6.5-7.5 UVA. (Oomah et al 2000). For external use only.”
Learn more about HAUT’s Skin Care at Be Naturallyou.
Where to Buy
- HAUT Cosmetics – Canadian and International Orders
- Be Naturallyou – Australian and International Orders
HAUT Cosmetics has been featured in the Skin Care Brands Guide on Eco Beauty Reviews.
Did You Know?
The antioxidant properties of Raspberry Seed Oil and its stable shelf life has been known to extend the life of other ingredients in whichever skin care products it has been included in.
HAUT, which means ‘Skin’ in German, was founded by vegan make-up artist Joanne Lepp.
Go to the main page