Eco Beauty Business Owner Sabrina Jacquier-Parr from Flora Organica Natural and Organic Skin Apothecary sent me one ‘Buddha Nose’ Orange Vanilla Lip Balm to try.
I was quite pleased how my lips felt after only one application of the lip balm. My lips were evenly moisturized. It has a mild scent, so it wasn’t ‘on the nose’.
Some lip balms have the twister mechanism at the base to allow more balm to rise. This balm tube has the twister at the top. I found this one easy to twist.
Buddha Nose Orange Vanilla Lip Balm contains the following ingredients:
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil*, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf*, Tocopherol (Non – NMO) *Certified Organic
So pucker up those lips and……..moisturize with ‘Buddha Nose’ Orange Vanilla Lip Balm.
About Buddha Nose
Amy Galper, founder of Buddha Nose, is a shiatsu practitioner. Shiatsu involves touching or manipulating the body through different therapies and techniques with Traditional Chinese Medicine in mind.
Buddha Nose uses USDA certified organic ingredients when available. In order for a product to carry the USDA seal it must contain at least 95% USDA certified organic ingredients and the remaining 5% must be ingredients that the National Organic Program (NOP) recognizes as “approved” ingredients.
Symbol of Buddha’s Nose
The symbol right below Buddha’s eyes is the nose. It portrays unity and reminds us that everything and every living creature is a part of only one body; the Universal Body.
About Flora Organica Natural and Organic Skin Apothecary
Flora Organica is an online eco beauty skin care company based in Manly, NSW Australia. No Products in Sabrina’s organic apothecary contain parabens, artificial colours/fragrance, sodium lauryl sulphate, phthalates or other nasties.
International Orders are welcome.
Find out more about Flora Organica Natural and Organic Skin Apothecary here.
Did You Know?
Buddha Nose is in partnership with Teens Turning Green. The original campaign was called Teens For Safe Cosmetics back in January of 2005. After awareness was raised to 80 curious teens at a meeting in Marin County in California, about the daily use of dangerous chemicals in beauty products etc, the campaign was brought into fruition (realization). It wasn’t until 2007 that saw to the name change of ‘Teens Turning Green’ due to the teens reaching beyond the field of cosmetics.
Find out more about Teens Turning Green here.
Apothecary is an old fashioned word meaning chemist.
Go to the main page